ND-BP009 Reactive Portable Jammer
ND-BP009 Reactive Portable Jammer is specifically designed and developed for protection of VIPs, Military/Security staffs and EOD teams from RCIEDs.
By adopting our latest jamming technique, digital scrambler jamming technology, the portable RF jamming system can scan the wideband frequency range from 20MHz to 6GHz, which can further expand to 8GHz upon request. Once a threat signal is detected, the system transmits a jamming signal to neutralize the potential threat.
Our advanced jamming technology helps to save power for the whole system, and extends battery life up to 5 times longer (depending on the threat signal pattern). The total response time from detecting a threat signal to jamming the frequency is less than 200μs (depending on circumstances and requirements).
Frequency bands and output power can be customized based on demands and circumstance.
|Jamming system||Digital scrambler jamming technology|
|Frequency bands||20MHz – 6000MHz (15 bands)|
|Total output power||180W|
|Jamming range (radius)||15-100m (depending on transmitting frequency and situations)|
|Effective jamming area||The area center is the jammer, the jamming angle is 360°|
|Antenna||6 antennas for Omni-directional|
|Power supply||AC220V/lithium battery|
|Continuous working time||More than 8 hours (Built-in lithium battery: 1 hour@25℃)|
|Self-protection||With protection functions of overpress, overcurrent, overheat, open/short circuit, etc.|
|Communication window||Upon starting the communication window function, communication equipment within 350-370MHz frequency band can work normally|
|Host dimension||625 × 500 × 297mm|
|Operating temperature||-15℃- 50℃|
Bomb/RF/Signal Jamming System/Vehicle Jammer
• Adopt digital scrambling jamming technology to ensure good jamming capability
• Jamming coverage range from 20 to 6000MHz
• Jamming radius at least 15 meters (depending on circumstances)
• Able to jam all frequency bands effectively and sufficiently, the jamming performance of the whole system will not be affected by poor jamming performance against some frequency bands.
• High efficient output power, long jamming radius, high stability and consistency of circuit
• Perfect self-protection: overheat and overcurrent protection, high input voltage and low voltage protection, open/short circuit protection and VSWR protection
• Easy to operate, flexible and portable to carry
• Shock absorber design to protect the device from damaging caused by high speed driving
|• Jammer Host||x 1|
|• Antenna||x 6|
|• Power Cable||x 1|
|• User Manual||x 1|