ND-XN001A Portable X-ray Inspection System
ND-XN001A Portable X-ray Inspection System is a unique portable X-ray inspection system with clear image and compact, lightweight design. The voltage can be adjusted from 80 to 120 kv. This allows inspecting objects made from different materials with various densities and thicknesses. One of system’s advantages is its ability to inspect areas of an object in fine details by adopting geometric magnification (up to 20 times). Dual energy option allows recognizing organic and inorganic objects.
The images are reproduced on a display screen of the control and display unit in a positive/negative form, pseudo colours, with enhanced contrast or in dual energy mode. Zooming in image display area of the screen allows better identification.
|Wire resolution||42AWG (dia 0.064mm copper)|
|Penetration||30mm steel/140mm aluminum|
|Image station||Lenovo Thinkpad L15 2-IN-1 Laptop: 15.6″ IPS Touchscreen Full HD (1920×1080), Intel Quad Core i5-10210U, 512GB SSD, 8GB DDR4, Backlit Keys, Windows 10 – Black|
|Sensor type||Linear array|
|Effective imaging area||600 x 460mm|
|Image resolution||1536 x 1152 Pixels|
|Spatial resolution||2.0 Line pair/mm|
|X-ray generator voltage||120kv, constant potential|
|X-ray generator current||1mA|
|Image processing||Edge enhancement, super penetration, local enhancement, histogram equalization, color display, black and white display, pseudo-color display, relief display.|
Portable X-ray Inspection System/Portable X-Ray machine
• There is a sound while the X-ray generator is working
• The length of the cable which connects the image capture unit and the control and display unit is 50m.
• It is the fast-moving device with the transportation case which can move and work by one person
• It can work with 220 volts electrical circuits and 50 Hz
• The software features include Zoom, Rotation, Edge Enhancement, Super Penetration, Pseudo-Color Display, etc.
|• X-ray Generator||× 1|
|• Image Capture Unit||× 1|
|• Control and Display Unit||× 1|
|• Hard Case||× 1|