ND-BS005 Stationary Bomb Jammer
ND-BS005 Stationary Bomb Jammer is specifically designed and developed to block remote controlled improvised explosive devices (RCIEDs) used by terrorists or criminals, for protecting office buildings, government facilities, military bases, checkpoints, gathering places and other key areas.
By adopting the advanced digital scrambler jamming technology, the system can effectively scan the wideband frequency range for threat signals. When a threat signal is identified, the system will transmit a jamming signal to eliminate the potential threat and defeat RCIEDs.
|Jamming system||Digital-based interference|
|Frequency bands||20MHz -2700MHz (8 bands)|
|Total output power||124W|
|Jamming range (radius)||50-100m (depending on transmitting frequency and situations)|
|Effective jamming area||The area center is the jammer, the jamming angle is 360°|
|Antenna||5 antennas for Omni-directional|
|Self-protection||Protection functions of overpress, overcurrent, overheat, open/short circuit, etc.|
|Working temperature||-15℃- 45℃|
Bomb/RF Jamming System
• Adopt digital scrambling jamming technology to ensure good jamming capability
• High stability and consistency of the circuit
• Wideband frequency coverage range from 20MHz to 2700MHz
• Automatic System Self Protection to prevent from overheating, overcurrent, overvoltage, etc.
• High input Voltage and low Voltage protection, VSWR protection
|• Jammer host||x 1|
|• Brackets||x 1 set|
|• Antenna||x 1 set|
|• Connecting Cables||x 1 set|
|• User Manual||x 1|