ND-BU004 Drone Detection Radar
ND-BU004 Drone Detection Radar is specially designed to detect the consumer-grade small rotor drones, for protection of key areas and response to threats from small rotor drones, e.g., illegal drone invasion, terrorist attack, and drug trafficking.
The system employs the 3D Linear Frequency Continuous Wave technology with the unique algorithm focused on small RCS flying object, which is able to rapidly report the speed, distance, direction, altitude and other information of the invading drone.
This product is available in our Sample Promotion Program for leasing now.
|Detecting range (DJI Phantom 4)||3.0km|
|Azimuth angle||360° Mechanical rotating
5-355° Arbitrary sector scan supported
|Azimuth rotation speed||90°/Sec|
|Elevation||0°-50° Electrical phased array|
|Working temperature||-20℃ – +65℃|
Anti-Drone System/Drone detection system/Radar
• 3D active phased-array radar
• Low false alarm rate and excellent ability in clutter suppression
• Multiple target capability: able to search at most 128 targets simultaneously
• Fully automatic searching and tracking; supporting all day (24h) working
• Detection range: 3.0km (depending on circumstances and drone type)
• User-friendly interface
|• Radar||× 1|
|• Pan Tilt||× 1|
|• Hard Case||× 1|